[Itech] EDCT 5010 - See if you are in Blackboard

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 27 17:18:10 EDT 2012

Hello Graduates:

If you are planning to take EDCT 5010 and do not see it listed in your
Blackboard Section, please send me your OU email address and I will
manually add you to the course.  The course site is now open and if you are
registered for the course, you should be able to go to the site below,
login with OU login/password and see the course in your list.  I still have
some things to post but should have them all in place by noon tomorrow! :)

https://blackboard.ohio.edu

Thanks,
Dr. Franklin

*~~~~~~The best student-centered learning *experience in America~~~~

Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor, Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology Program Coordinator
313D McCracken Hall
Dept. Educational Studies
Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)
740-541-8847 (cell)
740-593-0477 (fax)
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com

"A teacher affects eternity; [she]he can never tell where the influence
stops." - Henry Adams

*
*
**