[Itech] Fwd: Graduate Student Orientation August 23rd, 2012 and Employment paperwork sessions

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 13 16:06:08 EDT 2012

Graduate Students,

If you are a GA or TA this fall/spring, then the email below applies to
you.  Please read carefully and note the dates.  Not following these
requirements could result in a lack of payment concerning your GA/TA.

Dr. Franklin

Dear Graduate Chairs and Program Contacts, ****

** **

We hope that you have had a good summer and are ready for the semester to
begin! ****

** **

I have attached a flier about graduate student orientation, which is coming
up on August 23rd, 2012. I have also attached a word document that lists
the dates and the time slots when we will offer employment paperwork
completion opportunities to students. If you can please direct your
students to attend one of those paperwork sessions, it will be very helpful
since we will have staff from the payroll office available as well.
Students can review acceptable documents that they will need to bring in
order to complete their I-9s through this link, ****

http://www.ohio.edu/graduate/upload/Acceptable-Documents-for-I-9-form.pdf***
*

** **

If you or your students have any questions, please forward them to us. We
will be happy to help them. ****

** **

Thank you and have a good day.****

** **

Usha****

** **

Usha Matta, Ph.D.****

Associate Director, Graduate Student Services****

Graduate College****

220 RTEC, 1 Ohio University****

Athens OH 45701****

740-593-0419****

740-593-4625 (fax)****

** **

--
*~~~~~~The best student-centered learning *experience in America~~~~

Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor, Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology Program Coordinator
313D McCracken Hall
Dept. Educational Studies
Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)
740-541-8847 (cell)
740-593-0477 (fax)
also: franklinteresa at gmail.com

"A teacher affects eternity; she/he can never tell where the influence
stops." - Henry Adams

*
*
**