[Itech] Fwd: Instructional Design Position

David Richard Moore moored3 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 28 09:59:56 EST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Max Cropper <maxcropper at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 10:03 AM
Subject: Instructional Design Position
To: moored3 at ohio.edu

Dave:

Would you please distribute this job description for an Instructional
Designer with an instructional technology degree and 5 years experience?
It is for a position at EnDyna in McLean, Virginia near Washington, DC.  It
is a very good company that works on government contracts. I'm currently
working for the company as a certification test development coordinator.

Feel free to contact me for more information.

Thanks,

Max

Max H. Cropper, Ph.D.
Testing Program Coordinator
Endyna, Inc.
Office: 703-848-8842 x 113
Mobile: 435-232-9130

--
David Richard Moore
Associate Professor, Instructional Technology
moored3 at ohio.edu
http://www.ohio.edu/people/moored3/