[Itech] Party for All Instructional Technology Students (MED and PHD) - June 5, 5 to 8 pm

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Mon May 30 19:47:23 EDT 2011

Hello IT Graduates and Alumni:

The Instructional Technology Program will host its annual party to celebrate
the year's work and to honor those who will graduate on Sunday, June 5th
from 5 pm to 8 pm at my home on 32 Dalton, Athens OH (740-594-3852).

Alumni and family are invited to attend along with all graduates!  This is a
casual party to be held outside on the patio so dress accordingly as it may
be hot!  You are welcome to bring your spouse, children, and significant
other.  We will have hamburgers, kosher hot dogs and Miller's Chicken.  The
IT Dept will supply the meats, soda, lemonade, cake and all plates, napkins,
forks, spoons, etc.

Please bring a small dish that is from your home country for us to enjoy.
If you don't cook, chips and dip are fine too! :)

We know many of you are away from campus but if you happen to be in the
area, please stop by.  I will need a "head count" to determine how much
chicken to purchase, so please let me know if you "think" you will come by
Thursday.

Hope to see you at the party!
Dr. Franklin
Dr. Gao
Dr. Moore
Dr. Akyeampong

Professor, Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology Program Coordinator
Dept. Educational Studies
Gladys W. & David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)
740-593-0477 (fax)