[Itech] Mobile Learning Research

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 20 17:57:59 EST 2011

Hello Graduates,

I am seeking someone to help with mobile learning research that can also
visit a class that will be using Mobile devices (undergraduates) during the
day on Wed and then possibly on Wed evenings (4 times) for an early
childhood group.  Let me know if you are interested.

*The best way to have a good idea is to have a lot of ideas, and throw away
the bad ones. --Linus Pauling
***

Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor, Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology Program Coordinator
Dept. Educational Studies
Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)
740-541-8847 (cell)