[Itech] Season's Greetings!

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Sat Dec 17 10:42:37 EST 2011

Hello Graduates,

This is the time of year when we all often reflect on the many blessings we
have in our life including the opportunity to continue our education as
lifelong learners.  Please take a moment to think about your family and
friends and enjoy their company when possible.  Life is full or surprises
and often shorter than expected ... take a moment and stop to "smell the
poinsettias"!

May you have a wonderful winter break and a happy holiday season!

See you in January!

*The best way to have a good idea is to have a lot of ideas, and throw away
the bad ones. --Linus Pauling
***

Dr. Teresa Franklin
Professor, Instructional Technology
Instructional Technology Program Coordinator
Dept. Educational Studies
Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4561 (office)
740-541-8847 (cell)