[Itech] Fwd: Pearson Student Advisory Board - Application Deadline 1/21/11

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 30 11:03:16 EST 2010

Hello Graduates,

This is for undergrads but you might inquire to see if they are interested
in graduate students as well making the case that you have been an
undergraduate and have a much better handle on what is needed than the
undergraduate has since you are at the other end of the experience.

It sounds like a great opportunity -- and you never know unless you ask!

Dr. Franklin