[Itech] MED classes in Computer Education and Technology - Meeting Dates have changed

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 26 15:38:59 EDT 2010

Hello Graduates:

Due to the Easter weekend, we are starting a week later.  However, there are
materials in the Blackboard course site (
https://bb7pilot.ohio.edu/webapps/login/) that  should read before you come
to class on April 9th or 10th. Remember if you are new to the program you
must activate your OAK email and get an OAK ID and password to login to
Blackboard (This should have come in a letter to you from Melanie Volk
740-593-1000).

While we may not have met face-to-face until April 9/10, please begin the
course readings, review the syllabus and assignments such that we can move
quickly forward when we do meet!  :)

We will meet f2f on April 9/10, May 7/8, and June 4/5 in room 217 McCracken
this quarter for all the CET courses.  The Friday evening courses meet from
5:30 to 9:00 pm and the Saturday courses meet from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm.

See you soon,

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Dr. Teresa Franklin
Associate Professor