[Itech] Friday's forum cancelled

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 3 14:02:45 EST 2009

Dear Faculty, Staff and IT Graduates,

If you have cards or notes you wish to send to Sandy's family, please drop
them in the box on my door by Thursday afternoon at 5:00 pm.  I will take
them to Chicago with me to give to her family at the memorial.

Thanks,
Teresa Franklin

--
As a Unit, we prepare leader-educators and practitioners who share in our
commitment to lifelong learning and serving society responsibly as change

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Dr. Teresa Franklin
Associate Professor
Instructional Technology