[Itech] Fwd: SITE Attendees -- Dinner on Wed evening!! Change in plans

Teresa Franklin franklit at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 4 10:19:03 EST 2009

 Hi Graduates,

We have had a change of plans.  We will meet at 7:45 at the Embassy Suites
door (where the bus is) to leave at 8:00 for dinner on Market Street in
downtown Charleston.  I have reservations at the Crab Shack.  If you do not
make the bus-- which leaves on the hour, you will need to find your own way
down to the Crab Shack for dinner.  The bus is 5.00 and a cab to Market
Street is 23.00 typically (so you may want to share a cab).

I thought you might like to see historic Charleston.

Teresa Franklin

--
Dr. Teresa Franklin
franklit at ohio.edu