[Internationalstudentbookclub] Short Story #1--"The Last Leaf" by O. Henry

Behrenwald, Sally behrenwa at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 31 17:56:41 EST 2014

Hi everyone,

The first story that we will be reading as a club this year will be "The Last Leaf" by O. Henry.  It can be found online at http://www.classicshorts.com/stories/lastleaf.html.  I don't have a reading guide available for it, but the story itself is fairly straightforward and easy to understand.

Our next meeting will be on Tuesday, February 11, at 7:30 at the Front Room coffee shop at Baker Center.  This will give everyone enough time to read the story before we meet.  Hope to see you there!

Happy reading,

Sally