[Internationalstudentbookclub] 1st meeting of the semester!

Behrenwald, Sally behrenwa at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 21 11:38:22 EST 2014

Welcome back, everyone!

The first meeting of the International Student Book Club will be tomorrow, Wednesday, January 22, at 7 p.m. in Gordy 109.  Pizza and drinks will be provided.  This will be a chance for us to discuss our goals for the semester--choosing a book or a selection of stories, deciding how often we want to meet, and work on ways to increase publicity for our club.  Hope to see you there!

Take care,

Sally