[Internationalstudentbookclub] Meeting tomorrow--7 p.m.

Behrenwald, Sally behrenwa at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 18 11:35:30 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that the International Student Book Club will be meeting tomorrow evening (Wednesday, June 19) at 7 p.m. in Gordy 110.  We will be finishing our discussion of F. Scott Fitzgerald's "The Great Gatsby".  In addition, we will be choosing the next book we're going to read this summer, so if you are interested in helping us decide what that book will be, please either email me your suggestions or come to the meeting!

Happy reading,

Sally