[Internationalstudentbookclub] Reading Guide for Ch 7-9 of The Great Gatsby

Behrenwald, Sally behrenwa at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 11 15:29:03 EDT 2013

Dear everyone,

Here is the reading guide and literature circle sheet for Chapters 7-9 of "The Great Gatsby".  Our next meeting will be Wednesday, June 19 at 7 p.m. in Gordy 110.  Hope to see you there!

Also, if you have any suggestions for what book you would like us to read next, please send me an email with your ideas!

Happy reading,

Sally