[Honorscommunitycouncil] Freshman Ambassador Nominations: Last Call

Vadakin, Brian bv111010 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 7 16:23:40 EDT 2012

HCC Freshmen:

Good afternoon! I just wanted to give everybody one more opportunity to nominate someone (yourself or someone else) for the Freshman Ambassador position in HCC. We took nominations in-person and via email starting at last week's meeting, but if you weren't able to attend you're still welcome to put your name in!

Currently, we have seven nominees. If you're interested, please send me (bv111010 at ohio.edu<mailto:bv111010 at ohio.edu>) an email by the end of the day today.
If you have already let us know at or after the meeting, no need to send another email. We'll be contacting you soon about setting up interview times.

Thanks for being great!

Sincerely,

Brian Vadakin
———