[Honorscommunitycouncil] Week Eight Meeting

Arnold, Patricia pa803908 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 26 07:49:37 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone!

This is just a reminder that we'll be meeting at 5pm at 35 Park Place this Thursday for our weekly meeting. This week we will vote on our new Philanthropy chair and continue nominations for Freshman Ambassador. Thursday will be the last day to nominate Freshman Ambassadors. Those running for Philanthropy chair will need to give speeches on Thursday and then the rest of us will vote shortly after. Currently, I have Mariah Thrush, Jessica Mitchell, and Meg Nicol running on Thursday. As for Freshman Ambassadors, Preston Brooks, Rachel Sayers, Henry Kessler, and Stephen Toropov have all been nominated. If you'd like to either add or remove yourself from either of the positions let me know ASAP.

The camp out was a great (although chilly) success! We will spend the meeting planning a few last events for Fall quarter.

See you tomorrow!

Patty