[Hlthpol] HPF Application Season

Cooper, Nancy coopern at ohio.edu
Thu May 12 13:08:48 EDT 2016

Hi Fellows:  The HPF is recruiting applicants for the Class of 2017. Many thanks to those of you who have recommended colleagues.

With two more weeks in the recruiting season, I welcome your recommendations of emerging leaders in the DO profession.  Send me names and email addresses and I will follow up the individuals.

You know best the qualities of an outstanding Fellow.  Thanks for your help in recruiting our 23rd Class.  NC

Nancy Cooper
Coordinator, Health Policy Fellowship
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
307 Grosvenor Hall
Athens, OH  45701
740-593-2017 (office)
740-707-8425 (cell)