[Hlthpol] HPF: See You at OMED

Cooper, Nancy coopern at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 13 11:55:44 EDT 2015

Hi Fellows:  Hoping to see you at OMED 2015!  Stop by Booth 1330 to get your HPF ribbon.

Seven Fellows in the Class of 2015 will present Policy Posters on Sunday, October 18th from 1:30 p.m. - 3:00. p.m.  Posters will be up Saturday through Monday afternoon.  Be sure to stop by and learn more about these topics:

Michael Finley, DO: 2014 Missouri Assistant Physician Law (S. 716):  An Untapped Health Care Work Force?
Karen Isaacs-Charles, DO:  Health Care Transparency:  Improving Cost and Quality Information for Patients
Marc Kaprow, DO:  To Infinity and Beyond: Policies to Expand Telemedicine Services
Stacey Pierce Talsma, DO:  Gun Violence: A Case for Supporting Research
Tess Poland, MSN:  The Need for an Economic Framework for Preventive Health
John Sealey, DO:  Would Privatization of the VHA System Improve Cost, Quality, and Access to Care for Our Veterans?
Ulrick Vieux, DO: Protect the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010

Thanks to all of you who have volunteered to judge - I will be in touch to confirm.

Safe travels to Florida. NC

Nancy Cooper
Coordinator, Health Policy Fellowship
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
307 Grosvenor Hall
Athens, OH  45701
740-593-2017 (office)
740-707-8425 (cell)