[Hlthpol] HPF Policy Posters at OMED: Call for Judges

Cooper, Nancy coopern at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 6 14:15:50 EDT 2015

HI Fellows:  Many thanks to Larry Suess, Shannon Scott, Glenn Nordehn, Brian Kessler and Rob Hasty for their willingness to judge policy posters presented by the HPF Class of 2015 at OMED in the Main Exhibit Hall on Sunday, October 18th between 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.

Seven Fellows are presenting and it would be great to have several more judges.  Are you willing to listen to three or four presentations and rate them based on the attached criteria?  If so - please send me an email at coopern at ohio.edu<mailto:coopern at ohio.edu>. Thanks!

OMED 2015 Presentations:

Michael Finley, DO: 2014 Missouri Assistant Physician Law (S. 716):  An Untapped Health Care Work Force?
Karen Isaacs-Charles, DO:  Health Care Transparency:  Improving Cost and Quality Information for Patients
Marc Kaprow, DO:  To Infinity and Beyond: Policies to Expand Telemedicine Services
Stacey Pierce Talsma, DO:  Gun Violence: A Case for Supporting Research
Tess Poland, MSN:  The Need for an Economic Framework for Preventive Health
John Sealey, DO:  Would Privatization of the VHA System Improve Cost, Quality, and Access to Care for Our Veterans?
Ulrick Vieux, DO: Protect the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010

Nancy Cooper
Coordinator, Health Policy Fellowship
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
307 Grosvenor Hall
Athens, OH  45701
740-593-2017 (office)
740-707-8425 (cell)