[Hlthpol] HPF and TIPS Fellows Follow Up

Cooper, Nancy coopern at ohio.edu
Thu May 30 11:56:06 EDT 2013

Hi Fellows:  I try to keep track of your activities and accomplishments - no small task with such a busy, talented group!  To do so, I peruse the AOA committee lists and try to stay current as to who serves as officers in the main osteopathic associations.  But to a great extent I rely on information from you.

Would you please take a minute to look at the attachment and fill in any gaps I might have for you?  The full names of positions and dates held are much appreciated.  Thanks.

Many thanks for keeping me posted on your activities - they are available on our web site at http://www.oucom.ohiou.edu/hpf/index.htm.   NC

Nancy Cooper, Coordinator
Health Policy Fellowship
307 Grosvenor Hall
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine
Athens, Ohio  45701
Office (740) 593-2017
Cell (740) 707-8425
Fax (740) 593-1730