[Hlthpol] HPF Fellows Elected to AOAMI Board

Cooper, Nancy coopern at ohio.edu
Fri May 18 14:41:35 EDT 2012

HI Fellows and List Serve Members: Three Health Policy Fellows have been elected to the 2012 American Osteopathic Association of Medical Informatics:

Congratulations to the 2012 AOAMI Board of Trustees:

 *   Carl G. Bynum, DO, MPH, President, Health Policy Fellowship Class of 2004-2005
 *   Gary L. Knepp, DO, Secretary Treasurer
 *   Ronald R. Burns, DO
 *   Robert L. Hunter, DO, FACOEP, FACOFP, Health Policy Fellowship Class of 2009-2010
 *   Mark Notman, PhD, Health Policy Fellowship Class of 2008-2009
 *   Thomas G. Zimmerman, DO, FACOFP
 *   Daniel W. Saylak, DO, Chairman of the Board
 *   David A. Connett, DO, Chairman AOA Information Technology Advisory Bureau
AOAMI extends the following invitation:  "We hope to see you all during OMED2012 when the AOAMI will present 3 days of AOA Category 1A CME. With our theme "Moving Forward with Health Information Technology," we will focus on the core measure of maintaining a systematic practice and improving patient care through the use of technology. This program has been designed to promote expertise in the use of technology and medical informatics to support osteopathic principles and practices.  Topics include EHR adoption, implementation and use; advances in mobile technology and telemedicine; innovative solutions to streamline practice and improve outcomes through the use of technology; how to market your practice on the web and much more. Dr. Wenner's "Office Workflow Clinic" will return on Wednesday, Oct. 10."

Nancy Cooper, Coordinator
Health Policy Fellowship
307 Grosvenor Hall
Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Athens, Ohio  45701
Office (740) 593-2017
Cell (740) 707-8425
Fax (740) 593-1730