[Hlthpol] Residency Training in FQHC: Experience?

Paul LaCasse placasse at botsford.org
Tue Jan 12 13:12:20 EST 2010

Nancy,

Henry Ford Health System has had a partnership with a FQHC for many
years in Southwest Detroit.  The FQHC is CHASS (Community Health and
Social Services).  It is my understanding that this partnership includes
a linkage for primary care residency training at CHASS.  I do not have a
contact, but the attached reference provides the name of the Center's
Medical Director.

http://www.henryfordhealth.org/body.cfm?xyzpdqabc=0&id=46335&action=deta
il&ref=1007

Paul