[Hlthpol] Applications Available for HPF Class of 2011

Cooper, Nancy cooper at oucom.ohiou.edu
Fri Apr 2 10:13:14 EDT 2010

Hello Fellows and List Serve members:  The Health Policy Fellowship is soliciting applications for next year's class.  As graduates of the program, you know the kind of people who would be good candidates. We've found that your recommendations are the best way to recruit strong applicants.

We would appreciate if you would respond to this e-mail with your recommendations of potential applicants for the Health Policy Fellowship Class of 2011 - or forward this e-mail to interested colleagues.

Applications are now available on-line now through the end of May at http://www.oucom.ohiou.edu/hpf/

Thank you for your help in spreading the word about the Health Policy Fellowship - and for helping to recruit our seventeenth class of Fellows.  Looking forward to hearing from you. NC

Nancy Cooper, Coordinator
Health Policy Fellowship
307 Grosvenor Hall
Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Athens, OH  45701
740 593-2017 phone
740 593-1730 fax
coopern at ohio.edu<mailto:coopern at ohio.edu>