[Hlthpol] Physicians and Their Practices

LSuess6464 at aol.com LSuess6464 at aol.com
Mon Jul 27 16:16:54 EDT 2009

To all:

Very interesting- and still doesn't touch on vulnerable populations--- ie
mentally ill.  Are these still seen in the realm of non-existence so we
"CARVE-OUT" their  treatment which shifts treatment responsibility away  from
medicine.  Looking at the current situation in psychiatric medicine  will
give what the future holds for medicine as a whole.  Many  psychiatrists are
leaving or dying out, rural areas are unserved, county  jails are the new
treatment centers and it goes on and on and on and on and  ............
Excellent perspectives on training and mid range  clinicians.  And after the
debate at the HOD this last July......  I eagerly wait to see what the outcomes
will be.     As  always, I hope all are in good PHYSICAL and MENTAL health.
Larry

Larry Suess, DO, Phd
**************A bad credit score is 600 & below. Checking won't affect your
score. See now!