[Hlthpol] Development of Osteopathic Think Tank

Bell, Peter bell at oucom.ohiou.edu
Mon Jan 19 10:14:44 EST 2009

I'm interested, and engaged w/ several projects. A collective, orchestrated effort would be desirable.

Peter Alan Bell, DO, MBA, HPF, FACOEP, FACEP
Assistant Dean, Professor of Emergency Medicine,
Health Policy Fellow
Ohio University, College of Osteopathic Medicine
Centers of Osteopathic Research and Education
Columbus CORE office: 50 Old Village, Suite 210, Columbus, OH 43228 phone 614-566-8985, fax 614-566-8984
Southeast Ohio CORE office:Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Suite 379 Building 20/ The Ridges, Athens, Ohio 45701 phone 740-597-3277, fax 740-597-3276
Dayton CORE office: 405 Grand Ave, Dayton, OH 45405 phone 937-723-3957, fax 937-723-5116