[Hlthpol] Development of Osteopathic Think Tank

LSuess6464 at aol.com LSuess6464 at aol.com
Sun Jan 18 13:23:10 EST 2009

January 18, 2009

To All-

As always, getting together at the conventions  have been great.  Seeing the
dynamics of our group provides a diversity of  thought for our profession.
Isn't it time, haven't we grown, don't you  think... that as a dynamic thinking
entity unified by our participation in the  health policy program we formally
organize as a think tank for  Osteopathic medicine??????????

I know I have used my experience and education  from the health policy
experience in a myriad of ways, but now with the core  diversity we have, it is
crucial we go to the next level- development of a think  tank.  Positions for
policy development of the profession can be taken to a  new level.

So... what have we been waiting for?? An  invitation?? As the lone
psychiatrist- I invite- maybe prod you into the  most appropriate next step- development
of an osteopathic think tank for policy  development.  After all- we do
think- don't we?

Larry Suess, DO, PhD

Child, Adult and  Family Psychiatrist
Diplomate  ABONP