[Geogwaste] new publications

Sintana Vergara sintana at berkeley.edu
Sun Nov 13 13:11:33 EST 2011

I think the sharing is a great use for the list serve. In that spirit, I
will also share a recent publication, which takes more of an engineering
approach to waste management.

Sintana E. Vergara, Anders Damgaard, Arpad Horvath. Boundaries matter:
Greenhouse gas emission reductions from alternative waste treatment
strategies for California's municipal solid waste.
Resources, Conservation and Recycling, Volume 57, December 2011, Pages
87-97, ISSN 0921-3449, 10.1016/j.resconrec.2011.09.011.
(http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0921344911001820)

Best,
Sintana