[Geogwaste] Food waste publications

David Evans David.Evans-2 at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Nov 8 06:52:33 EST 2011

Hi All

Forgive the rather shameless act of self promotion here but I do recall Risa suggesting that we use this listserv to send each other news about our relevant publications

In that spirit, here is a link to one of mine - it is more or less the written version of the presentation I gave at the 2010 AAG in DC:

http://soc.sagepub.com/content/early/2011/10/19/0038038511416150.full.pdf+html

Also here is brief review essay that I have written:

http://soc.sagepub.com/content/45/4/707.full.pdf+html

These have been published in a British sociology journal but hopefully, there may be something of interest here

Comments and criticisms are of course welcome

I will look forward to (hopefully) seeing you at the AAG next year and in the meantime, it would be great if more publications could be shared on this list :)

Best wishes

david

Dr David Evans/ Lecturer in Sociology and Sustainable Consumption Institute Research Fellow/ University of Manchester /Oxford Road/ M13 9PL

tel: +44(0)161 275 0258
e-mail: david.evans-2 at manchester.ac.uk<mailto:david.evans-2 at manchester.ac.uk>