[GIS] Underwriter Speaker Tomorrow!

Gamma Iota Sigma gammaiotasigma_alphanu at listserv.ohio.edu
Wed Oct 24 00:00:07 EDT 2012

Hey everyone,

We will be having a meeting tomorrow, Wednesday, October 24th at 6:30pm in
Copeland 233.  Nick Hurne, a 2012 OU and GIS graduate, will be speaking via
Skype from Chicago about being an first year underwriter in the Property
Casualty industry with AIG (formerly known as Chartis) and the CPCU.  Come
out to learn about an exciting insurance career opportunity.  This will be
very helpful and informative for people on the fence about being an actuary,
and great for actuaries to learn more about other sides of the business.

Pizza and soda will be provided.

Also, we have been reached out to from Motorists Insurance in Columbus
searching for people to apply for an entry level pricing analyst position.
You can find the job posting here:

http://hostedjobs.openhire.com/epostings/submit.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo
<http://hostedjobs.openhire.com/epostings/submit.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&
jobid=370&company_id=16169&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=992279&bycountry=1&bystate
=0&bylocation=US%2E&keywords=&byCat=2762&tosearch=yes>
&jobid=370&company_id=16169&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=992279&bycountry=1&bystat
e=0&bylocation=US%2E&keywords=&byCat=2762&tosearch=yes

See you tomorrow,

Will Johnson

President

Gamma Iota Sigma - Alpha Nu Chapter