[GIS] Career Fair

Gamma Iota Sigma gammaiotasigma_alphanu at listserv.ohio.edu
Sun Jan 29 18:34:01 EST 2012

Hey everyone,

We are not having a meeting this week.  Instead, I encourage you to attend
the Winter Quarter Career Fair on Tuesday, Jan 31 from 10am -3pm.
Professional dress is required and make sure to update your resume.   This
is a valuable experience for all students, from freshmen to seniors, looking
for jobs, internships, or just the experience of a career fair under your
belt.  There are over 100 employers coming to Baker on Tuesday, including
several insurance companies.   For more info, go to
http://www.ohio.edu/careers/students/careerfair.cfm.  The Bobcat CareerLink
requires a different login than your Oak ID, but it is easy to sign up as a
student.  CareerLink is a valuable tool for students to get their name out
there to employers.

A reminder to members in Math 455 this quarter:  The registration deadline
to take Exam P from Mar 15-26th is this Thursday, Feb 2nd.   For anyone
looking to take Exam FM in April, the registration deadline is Feb 27th.

We will be having a meeting in Week 6.  Look for an email next week with the
time and place.

Good luck on your midterms.

Will Johnson

President