[GIS] First Meeting Winter 2012

Gamma Iota Sigma gammaiotasigma_alphanu at listserv.ohio.edu
Tue Jan 10 13:08:08 EST 2012

Hey everyone and welcome back to Athens for another quarter,

We have a full quarter planned and we are ready to get started.

This Thursday, January 12th at 6:30pm, we will be having our first meeting
of the quarter in Copeland 108.  Our speaker will be Ross Johnson from
Mountain State Insurance Agency in Charleston, WV.  Mr. Johnson will be
speaking on a lesser known but very important insurance product called
surety bonds.  Surety bonds are used by businesses and governments to
guarantee that a contract with a second party will be fulfilled according to
the rules and standards of that contract.  Ross Johnson has many years of
experience in the surety bond business, as well as other commercial
insurance products, so come on out on Thursday evening to learn about this
exciting insurance product.  Pizza and soda will be provided.

Just a reminder, Winter Quarter dues are due. ($20 for returning members,
$45 for new members)

See you on Thursday,

Will Johnson

President