[GIS] Actuarial Exams Powerpoint

Gamma Iota Sigma gammaiotasigma_alphanu at listserv.ohio.edu
Thu Sep 29 18:12:41 EDT 2011

Everyone,

Here is the PowerPoint from our meeting yesterday that many of you
requested.

Also, please note that there is a career and internship fair Tuesday,
October 4th in Baker Ballroom.  We are not making this an official Gamma
Iota Sigma event to attend, but it is heavily advised that you go (even
freshmen and sophomores, for internships).  You can find more information in
the Arts and Science e-News weekly update automatically sent to all Arts &
Science students.

Will Johnson

President

Gamma Iota Sigma - Alpha Nu Chapter