[GIS] Act Sci Exams

Gamma Iota Sigma gammaiotasigma_alphanu at listserv.ohio.edu
Tue Sep 27 00:26:28 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

As many of us are studying with the hopes of one day becoming an Actuary, we
know we have many steps to overcome.  Just as lawyers go to law school and
doctors go to medical school, we too have to acquire professional
designations.  While these do not have to delay the beginnings of our
careers, they do take many years to complete.  What exactly are we getting
ourselves into?

Come find out this Wednesday, September 28th at 6pm in Copeland 108.  We
will be talking about the different requirements from the SOA and CAS (and
also what they are exactly).  We will talk about the subjects of the first
several exams and where you can go from there.  Come out on Wednesday to
catch a glimpse of your future as an Actuarial student.

Also, don't forget your membership applications.

See you there,

Will Johnson

President

Gamma Iota Sigma - Alpha Nu Chapter