[Fcs] FW: Evergreen High School CSE Position

Paulins, Ann paulins at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 14 15:26:15 EST 2012

FYI:

V. Ann Paulins, Ph.D.
Professor, Retail Merchandising and Fashion Product Development
Chairperson, Department of Human and Consumer Sciences
Grover Center E160
Athens, OH  45701

phone: 740.593.2880
fax: 740.593.0284
paulins at ohio.edu<mailto:paulins at ohio.edu>

[http://www.ohio.edu/brand/manage/images/singleline_1.gif]

The best student-centered learning experience in America