[Faces] FACES Modeling

Graham, Dontay dg674813 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 29 13:08:31 EDT 2017

Hey everyone,

As usual, we will be meeting in Bentley RM 021 tonight @7:30pm.

Just a reminder that, this weekend we will be performing as fillers for the Marvelous Dancers Mom's Weekend concert. The scene calls for all white clothing ( guys are allowed to wear khakis or light wash jeans), and light colored shoes (preferably white, nude, or silver).

     *   If you are participating in this event we ask that you bring pictures of the clothes you are expecting to wear, or ask any of the e-board tonight to go through our clothing closet or if we have other items for you to wear.

Be sure to participate in our weekly instagram hashtag #werkThat Wednesdays and be sure to tag @oufacesmodeling to be posted on our official page. See you all later!