[Faces] FACES Modeling: Curly Q's

Graham, Dontay dg674813 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 26 12:41:15 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

Tonight, March 26,  we will begin our collaboration with Curly Q's @7pm in Bentley RM 021 . For those of you who were not at the meeting last Wednesday, Curly Q's is a month long no heat challenge that also has seminars/workshops throughout its duration. The seminars and workshops help you recognize your hair type and pattern, products that will work for you, and how to maintain  a healthy lifestyle that will also help you reach your #HairGoals. Throughout the challenge there will also be free giveaways of various hair products.

See you all there, and be sure to bring your friends!

P.S. This is not just for women, men are also invited to come.