[Faces] FACES Modeling

Graham, Dontay dg674813 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 15 11:49:38 EST 2016

Hello everyone,

    Instead of meeting in our usual spot, for this week's meeting we will be holding a general body social at the Summit theater. We will be providing rides to the location, starting @7 at the bottom of Baker University Center. We will be placing a poll on our twitter page to decide on what movie(s) we will watch, so be sure to follow us @FacesModelingOU and participate in it. We will also be holding a bake sale in Baker Thursday, Dec. 1st from 2-4pm. We will finish designing and printing out flyers soon so that you are all able to post them on your social media as well as around campus.

   Also, I have attached the PowerPoint presentation of the SIBS weekend scenes so that you can review them and share them with your friends to see if they are interested in being a part of the show.