[Faces] Fw: African Night Fashion Show!

Graham, Dontay dg674813 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 4 15:08:03 EST 2015

________________________________
From: Hardges, Jazzmine
Sent: Wednesday, November 4, 2015 4:28 PM
To: Huthman, Ibrahim; Adekunle, Toluwani; Nii Owoo, Mama Adobea; Sall, Awa; Klunk, Paige; Daouda Diallo, Balkissa; Shehu, Sanusi; Mbelle, Stacey; Mokgwathi, Kutlwano; Laflore, Tajha; Graham, Dontay
Subject: African Night Fashion Show!

Hello all,

sorry for the short notice but practice for the fashion show will be starting tomorrow Thursday 8pm-9:30pm!

Following there will be two additional practices Friday 12pm-2pm

As well as the last run through on stage around 4:30pm before the event!

The fashion show will be first so it is advised to stay near Walter after the last run through. If you cannot make all practices that is fine, most will be walking patterns (nothing to difficult)

I am very excited that you all have shown interest.

I am in the process of trying to reserve a room in ping, but if not we will be practicing in Ellis.

I will be keeping in touch about the exact location, so be on the lookout for another email later today.

Attached is the mix for the show

Here is my number if you have any additional questions:

330-949-5705

Jazzmine Z. Hardges-Garner

Scripps College of Communication

Public Communications & Public Advocacy

Retail Merchandising and Fashion Production Development Minor

Law, Justice and Culture Minor

Food Studies Certificate