[Faces] FACES Modeling

Graham, Dontay dg674813 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 3 18:01:35 EST 2015

What's up everyone!

This Wednesday we will be discussing our upcoming photoshoot opportunity, our worksop for this week, and an upcoming fashion show opportunity. For more information keep reading!.

Workshop Info:

  *   This weeks workshop will be working on posing and facial expressions. We want you guys to be able to be strong and confident in your presence on and off stage, and also be able to know your angles and have an arsenal of poses when it comes to runway shows and photo shoots.

  *   We will be playing a No Mirror Makeup Challenge. If you are interested in participating, please bring your own makeup or be wiling to possibly share with a friend.

Photoshoot/Makeup Opportunity Info:

  *   The theme for our Sibs Weekend Flyer Photoshoot is SuperPower by Beyonce. We will have a power point showing this tomorrow. We are planning on having the photo shoot take place Wednesday, November 11th at 7 pm, but this is subject to change.

  *   If you are interested in modeling, or doing makeup for the shoot please come this Wednesday!

Fashion Show Info:

  *   November 6th, African Student Union will be having a fashion show. Clothing will be provided and you may be able to finesse some free food out of the gig as well. IF you are interested please contact either myself or our Styling Char Jazzmine Hardges ( jh359213 at ohio.edu).

Finally, if you borrowed clothes from either the org closet or Jazzmine, please return them,.

FACES Modeling meets weekly in Ellis 111, Wednesdays @730pm. Be sure to invite your friends, and remember to participate in #werkthatwednesdays on instagram.