[Faces] FACES GB Meeting Tomorrow!

Benson, Paricia pb313311 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 9 18:37:38 EDT 2014

Good Evening Everyone,

Hope everyone is have a great third week of classes! First, the Executive Board and I will like to extend our appreciation to all of you who can to our first meeting last week. Tomorrow at our GB meeting please bring a pair of heels (if you have them) so we can work on posing and walking techniques.

For those who are participating in the Junior Exes fashion show please make sure you bring your outfits so they can be approved.  I have attached the inspiration board for those who are interested in participating but did not sign up last week. Keep in mind this show is this Thursday at 7:30pm and call time is 6:30pm in Baker (room TBA).

I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow at 7:30pm in Ellis 111.

Thank you!

"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty."
? Maya Angelou<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3503.Maya_Angelou>

Paricia Benson
Ohio University 16'
Major: Pre-Retail Merchandising/ Fashion Product
Certificate: Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
Unified Sisters: Vice President
FACES Modeling: Secretary
OMSAR LINKS: Peer Mentor?