[Faces] FACES Modeling 1st GB Meeting TOMORROW

Benson, Paricia pb313311 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 2 16:25:38 EDT 2014

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great 2nd week of classes and adjusting well to this fall semester. FACES Modeling will like to welcome you into our organization and hope your ready to be apart of this eventful semester! This Wednesday (tomorrow) at 7:30pm in Ellis 111 starts our first general body meeting.

We welcome everyone to attend and to learn more about our organization and what we have to offer this semester!

"Self-love has very little to do with how you feel about your outer self. It's about accepting all of yourself." -Tyra Banks

Paricia Benson
Ohio University 16'
Major: Pre-Retail Merchandising/ Fashion Product
Certificate: Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
Unified Sisters: Vice President
FACES Modeling: Secretary
OMSAR LINKS: Peer Mentor
Nelson Dining Hall: Employee