[Faces] FACES and Pizza

Potts, Janae jp735812 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 19 14:24:28 EST 2014

Hello all,

As mentioned before, at today's meeting we will be going over our Sibs Weekend PowerPoint again and giving everyone another opportunity to sign up for different scenes. Also, Cierra's Fall/Winter look book shoot will be this Thursday from 7pm - 10pm in Seigfred. Everyone is also welcome to sign up for that if you haven't already. If you have, be on the look out for another email from me tomorrow morning.

Along with these presentations, we will have pizza for you guys to show our appreciation for you all. So come out, share a slice with us and get ready to do some walking!

See you all at 7:30 pm tonight!

Janae Potts
Ohio University 2017
College of Health Sciences and Professions
FACES Modeling Vice President