[Faces] Sibs Weekend Continued and photo shoot opportunities

Potts, Janae jp735812 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 17 12:50:32 EST 2014

Good afternoon,

FACES Modeling will be going over our fashion show PowerPoint again. And for those who missed our meeting last week you will be able to sign up for the scenes. We will also have Cierra go over her idea for her look book which will be shot this Thursday in Siegfred.

If you are interested in a photo shoot opportunity and is free this week KEEP READING

A recent and well loved photographer for FACES Modeling, Stephanie Albert, needs  2 models from for her final project. She needs people who are available to shoot this week. If you are interested PLEASE email me back ASAP. The first two people will be referred to her. I'll give you a blurb of what she wants for her shoot. If you have anymore questions feel free to email me and I'll get you more information.

Shoot 1 first half:

  *   ?black and white outfit or a sequined/shimmer dress
  *   simple makeup (mascara and lipstick)

Shoot 1 second half:

  *   ?Hair pulled back
  *   Black lips
  *   Black and white outfit

Shoot 2 first half:

  *   ??A colored overcoat (red or yellow for example)
  *   A dress under it that stops just below the coat
  *   Boots
  *   Maybe a hat

Shoot 2 second half:

  *   ?Heavy eye makeup; bright colors (yellow, red, light blue, gold) with hot pink lips
  *   Bright color outfit with a bit of a 60's vibe would be ideal

Thanks,

Janae Potts
Ohio University 2017
College of Health Sciences and Professions
FACES Modeling Vice President