[Faces] No GB Meeting Today

Benson, Paricia pb313311 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 9 14:05:12 EDT 2014

Good Afternoon,

Today and for the remainder of the semester we will NOT have anymore GB meetings. Just a couple reminders, we are still participating in the Beautification Day this Sunday for those who signed-up/registered and in the Caribbean Carnival April 19th (if you are interested and haven't signed up please email me.) We appreciate all those who have been active members of this organization and hope to see you again for fall semester.

Thank you and have a great rest of the semester!

Paricia Benson
Ohio University 16'
Major: Pre-Retail Merchandising/ Fashion Product
Certificate: Women Gender Studies
Unified Sisters: Vice President
FACES Modeling: Secretary
Nelson Dining Hall: Employee