[Emeritiassoc] memorial Scott Moody

Rossiter, Rosemary rossiter at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 26 13:54:10 EST 2023

Emeriti,

Here is information about a Feb 1 informal memorial for Scott Moody, sent by Willem Roosenburg.  As said below, friends and colleagues may join.

RR

 Dear All,
Scott Moody was a vibrant member of Biological Sciences for more than 40 years and an active member of OCEES from its origins. We all mourn Scott's unanticipated passing. To recognize Scott's time and contributions as a colleague we are going to have a casual and informal get together on Wednesday February 1st upstairs at the Union (West union street in Athens) from 5:30 pm until 7:00 pm. Please join us in recognizing Scott's lengthy career and abundant friendship. Please feel free to share this invitation with friends and colleagues who would like to remember Scott.

Best,
Willem
Willem M Roosenburg

Center for Ecology and Evolutionary Studies
Department of Biological sciences