[Emeritiassoc] June 16 reception

Richard Post postrr at gmail.com
Tue May 25 23:11:23 EDT 2021

Sent at the request of Emeriti Association President Rosemary Rossiter

Dear Ohio University Emeriti:

You are invited to an in-person Emeriti social reception on *Wednesday June
16*, *from 4-6pm at the Athens Country Club*.  We will meet in the large
dining room with enough space for social distancing.  The Emeriti
Association will provide a selection of hors d’oeuvre, wine and soft
drinks. With the end of most shut-down restrictions, we hope the reception
will provide an opportunity for emeriti to visit with each other and catch
up on news from friends and acquaintances.

In order to provide the Country Club with an accurate count of attendees,
Emeriti must indicate their intention to attend before a *deadline of 4pm
June 9*.  To respond, please email rossiter at ohio.edu before June 9.  Use *June
16* in the subject line and provide your name and the name of your guest,
if you will bring a guest.  You may also telephone or text Rosemary
Rossiter, President of the Emeriti Association, at 614-270-7132, and
provide your name and the name of a guest.  You will receive an email or
telephone or text confirmation of your reservation so please watch for it
and contact rossiter at ohio.edu if you have not received confirmation by June
9.

The Emeriti Board sincerely looks forward to seeing you on June 16.

Best regards,

Ohio University Emeriti Board