[Emeritiassoc] Volunteers for maintenance of Emeriti Park

Tuck, Martin tuck at ohio.edu
Fri May 21 16:11:44 EDT 2021

Dear Emeriti Colleagues,

As many of you know, the OU Emeriti Association in the past has been providing volunteers to help with garden maintenance of the Emeriti Park on the campus.

Richard Dean, the park liaison, has informed me that the park could use volunteers from the association this time of year to help with garden maintenance. This work occurs each Wednesday morning from 8-10am. We are asking for a one hour commitment during this time if you are willing and able. It would be a good way to get some fresh air and beat the heat of the day.

Your help during this time would be very much appreciated. If you can help please let Susan Calhoun, OU landscaper, (calhoun at ohio.edu) know you are coming and when. Again, your help would be very much appreciated. Thank you

Have a great weekend.

Marty Tuck
Volunteer Coordinator/Emeriti Association

Martin T. Tuck, Ph.D.

Associate Professor and Dean Emeritus

Ohio University

tuck at ohio.edu

"If I were giving a young man advice as to how he might succeed in life, I would say to him, pick out a good father and mother, and begin life in Ohio.

                                                                         ~Wilbur Wright