[Emeritiassoc] Fwd: Celebration of Life for Joe Berman

Scott M Moody summonzeus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 14:38:30 EST 2021

________________________________

NOTICE: This message was sent from outside Ohio University. Please use caution when clicking links or opening attachments in this message.

I regret to announce that Joe Berman, former Dean of the Honors Tutorial College, will be celebrated on Wednesday, December 29, 2021, at the First United Methodist Church, 2 S. College St., Athens, OH.  This will not be a religious service.  Many facets of Joe's life and passions will be highlighted.  Joe had eclectic tastes so the program will include segments of magic, dance, and reminiscences of students in their native languages, as we understand.  More details will follow, obituary will be in The Messenger on Thursday.

Thanks to Jed Butcher for alerting me this morning to forward this to OU Emeriti Association members.

Scott M. Moody, Ph.D., Associate Professor Emeritus  Ohio University Athens,