[Emeritiassoc] Please RSVP for our December Holiday Emeriti meeting

Scott M Moody summonzeus at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 08:59:04 EST 2021

________________________________

NOTICE: This message was sent from outside Ohio University. Please use caution when clicking links or opening attachments in this message.

Dear Colleagues

If you haven't emailed Tom Franz franz at ohio.edu<mailto:franz at ohio.edu> tp reserve your place at the December Emeriti meeting this Thursday, 1130 to 100pm, please do so today by noon.

As we do every year we will have professional musical entertainment by faculty of the OU Musical School, and we want to fill the OU INN Ballroom to capacity.  You will not be disappointed

Cheers,
Scott
--
Scott M. Moody, Ph.D., Associate Professor Emeritus of Evolutionary and Organismic  Biology
Ohio Center for Ecology and Evolutionary Studies, Ohio University Athens