[Emeritiassoc] Induction luncheon

alan boyd alanwboyd1960 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 14:07:35 EDT 2017

I write to you all to remind you about the 09/21 induction luncheon, which
is free this time.  I hope you can attend.  It should be an exciting
meeting. Attached is another message from me.

                                    Emeriti Social Commitee

It has been suggested that the Emeriti would like to have an opportunity to
enjoy another get together besides lunches.  So, I would like to appoint a
Social Committee to discuss possibilities, prioritize them, figure out how
to implement one or two and invite emeriti to participate.  I hope the
committee will contain at least one person who is a member of the Athens
Senior Citizen group and/or the Athens Village, so that we might explore
how we can link up with one or more of their events.  I will be happy to
meet with the committee.  I will seek volunteers at our September luncheon.
Please consider it and let me know of your interest.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>